Welcome to the PAK'n SAVE Triathlon Festival
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 26th 2017
From its inception in 2010 the Triathlon Festival has set a new standard for multisport events in Canterbury. With a wide variety of events from which to choose there is something for everyone from the first time runner to the professional athlete.
If you have ever had the desire to give a triathlon a go the festival atmosphere and safe environment at Pegasus make it an ideal starting point.
The festival comprises
- Sprint Distance Draft Legal Tri (new for 2017) - experience what it is like to draft on the bike like the pro's
- The Pegasus Classic – A non drafting short course tri
- Team Challenge – great for corporate, social or families with a swim/bike/run or run/bike/run option
- Try a Tri or Duathlon– targeted at first timers and novice athletes
- Terra Firma – a Duathlon for the non swimmers (run/bike/run)
- Junior Tri & Duathlon For 9-13 year olds
- Kids Mini Tri - For 5-8 year olds race
- The Elite Cup – (Draft legal) – for national and international class athletes